 CAD / MLCad / 400
399  |  401
Subject:
parts available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:21:29 GMT

hello

i was thinking about doing my technic set up in mlcad...but i dont want
to put that kind of effort into it if all the parts arent available

so, my question is this

do you know if all the parts are available for ldraw and mlcad for the
following sets

8444 8445 8448 and so on, the newer advanced technic sets

thanks

josh