 CAD / 4593
Re: www.ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:23:07 GMT

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Carl Watson wrote:

I tried again.
It still isn't working.
Why? Why? Why?

Carl

if you are using Ienternet Explore, you must inculde the protocol like in:

http://www.ldraw.org/

if this still doesn't solve your problem try (if you are running windows)
on the command line ("command.com" on Win9X, or cmd.com on WinNT)

ping www.ldraw.org

If you CAN reach it like this, then there is some problem with your browser or
proxy server, check you internet provider.

Hope that helps.

See ya
Rui Martins