 CAD / 4592
Re: www.ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:11:23 GMT

I tried again.
It still isn't working.
Why? Why? Why?

Carl

In lugnet.cad, Andreas Stabno writes:
I had no problems a minute ago.

Try again well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

In lugnet.cad, Carl Watson writes:
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help me out?
I can't get into www.ldraw.org
I get a 'cannot find server' message.
Is this the same for everyone else.

Thanks