 CAD / 457
    Ldlite problems —John VanZwieten
   It seems Ldlite is having trouble with a couple of my parts. First I hear it put a "bump" (no not the touch bump) on the top of the touch sensor, then I was looking at the mini-motor, and Ldlite missed a box primitive where the electric wire would (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldlite problems —Paul Gyugyi
   Send me some more details, including which version of LDLite you are using. Problem such as the ones you describe were see with old version of LDLite when they encountered a file where the last line did not end in a carriage return. -gyug (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldlite problems —John VanZwieten
   The same problem exists with 1.1 and 1.5. Look in lugnet.cad.dat for the Touch Sensor and "71427 - The Real Thing". I'm not sure about the carriage return on these posts. I just checked these out on my computer, and the Touch Sensor works just fine, (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldlite problems —Terry Keller
     (...) The problem I had with the "bump" in ldlite was, I think, caused by trying to use ldlite to view the MPD'd file from the lugnet webpage. Saving the file, and putting it all together correctly, solved the problem. (...) I don't have any (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ldlite problems —Paul Gyugyi
   I can confirm that LDLite has a problem with the octothorp in file names. I'll correct it in 1.6. As a work around, you can change the part and the 71427 file to use "box3-8.dat". (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)