 CAD / 4555
    Re: Named rotation inheritance (Was: 2nd. Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Not really. A subpart would need to "know" and "advertise" its own rotational axes to the tool; the tool would then offer these axes, and any others the user enters manually. The simplest approach for this is for the subpart to have special (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Named rotation inheritance (Was: 2nd. Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw —James Reynolds
   (...) the (...) those (...) OK, I understand you and agree. This would work with a user interface program. But what if I wanted to externally script an animation? (I say externally because if I created an animation with a powerful tool, the tool (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)