 CAD / 451
  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

OK, so... it there any repository of mock ups? I could add mine so others could used it! :-) Something tells me the cyberMaster unit will take a long time to be created, since it has many round areas and one of those also have drawings in it. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

Laurentino Martins wrote in message <3696186F.979E3117@m...pac.pt>... (...) Posting to lugnet.cad.dat is a good start. You might also put it on a web page (your's or someone else's). (...) Round parts may or may not increase the difficulty. Ldraw (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)