 CAD / 4481
    Re: The Artemis Project —Karim Nassar
   (...) Hehehe, well, That's not necessarily a *good* thing :) But it's true, I used screenshots of Photoshop to composite the interface screens, as that was what I had at hand. It also looks like the best interface I have seen, (...) He has. I'm not (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: The Artemis Project —Andrew McGeachie
   I agree, having an Open Source cad project would be a very good thing. I definetely recommend taking a look at (URL) It's a free site sponsored by VALinux for hosting Open Source projects. It provides everything from cvs repositories and bug (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: The Artemis Project —Karim Nassar
     (...) Yes, I have thought of Sourceforge... The only reason I didn't propose it right off the bat, is that given that *I* won't be doing any programming, I didn't feel like it was my right to decide how the code would be offered. Sourceforge (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: The Artemis Project —Leonardo Zide
   (...) There are already some Open Source CAD projects, the problem is to get people to work on the same application. Leonardo (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)