 CAD / 4448
  Re: More newbie questions

(...) Yes, but how do you do to draw only one of those models of the bunch in the MPD ? I think you can't unless, you edit the first file (index) of the MPD. With this in mind, an MPD does NOT work as a virtual directory, but it can act as a place (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: More newbie questions

(...) That's not my point - I was just saying you can put whatever (text) files you want into an MPD. That's very similar to a file directory, because there is not implied relation between the files in a directory (except that they're all in the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)