 CAD / 4356
  Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors

(...) I think he wants all his images the same size so that his brickbay listings will look good. I would rather they were all scaled to the same scale. (...) That would ROCK! If someone does this for Mike, they've got a 10 buck credit with me too, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors

(...) Perhaps you can use this excel macro to do your job. First copy the excel macro to a module sheet. You put up a worksheet with the path in cell A1 and all the partfiles you want a bitmap of in column 1 starting from A2 downwards. One thing to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)