 CAD / 4316
  RE: 3DS MAX

(...) was originally like a 800 dollar program Really? Where specifically? --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 3DS MAX

Yeah I'd like to know where you got it for free also! I searched the Autodesk and Kinex site and there was nothing about the core product for free. There was a free upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1 I do have a copy of 3D Studio Max 1.0 that I got when I was (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 3DS MAX

I don't think they have offered it for free in a long time because you can use it to make cars for a computer game called Midtown Madness, and no one in the past year has mentioned that they could find a non-warez copy for free (and believe me, this (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 3DS MAX

<delurk> He might be thinking of Strata 3d which is a stripped down lite version (good enough for importing ldraw parts and rendering or doing simple modeling and animation) of Strata StudioPro (the version my brother and I use) and is a free (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)