 CAD / 4335
Re: 3DS MAX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:07:10 GMT

<delurk>

He might be thinking of Strata 3d which is a stripped down lite version (good
enough for importing ldraw parts and rendering or doing simple modeling and
animation)  of Strata StudioPro (the version my brother and I use) and is a free
download from www.3d.com.

If anyone with a PC downloads it and would like to import the ld parts library
into it and then save it out as dxf so Mac users can finally use the parts that
would be the greatest thing ever :)

And if anyone has any questions about the program just ask.

Thanks,
Gene

You can get it free still I think from there website. I know that
last month they were offering it out free. I had to get it because it >
was originally like a 800 dollar program