 CAD / 4301
    (Ldraw) Help: how do I delete unwanted bitmaps? —Humberto Zamora
   Hi folks; I've tried a whole bunch of ways to get rid of unwanted pics. I put my Ledit/Ldraw files in my C:\ directory, and I can delete models as I please, but I cannot delete or move the files in the "Bitmap" folder. Whenever I try, it gives me a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: (Ldraw) Help: how do I delete unwanted bitmaps? —Steve Bliss
   (...) but (...) make (...) A couple of general recommendations (in no particular order): 1. Reboot. 2. Make sure the files are not write-protected. Ditto for the folder. 3. Run your favorite hard drive scanner; ScanDisk is supplied with Win95/98. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)