 CAD / 4204
    Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org —Tim Courtney
   Hey.. I've been doing a lot of thinking on how to improve the site based on discussions I had last week at Kidvention and with a few people who have a real interest in making it as easy as possible for new users to get into LDraw. What the general (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org —Chuck Sommerville
     (...) You mean something like this: (URL) I like the idea of a beginner section. Maybe even a newbe forum that some of the oldtimers could monitor. (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

         Re: Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org —Tim Courtney
     (...) or (...) (URL) - the articles halfway down, regarding Kidvention. They have a shaded title for the name and subj, and a four-line preview of contents, and then what groups it was posted to and the date. That's what I'd be interested in having. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org —Michael Horvath
   Yeah, Sounds like a great idea! Mike (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)