 CAD / 417
    CyberMaster building —Laurentino Martins
    Has anyone drawn the CyberMaster unit or is working on it (to avoid duplication of efforts) ? By the way, what's a good way to create a new part? I'm imagining using LEdit to build the part from other parts and going to some CAD program and merge (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: CyberMaster building —Steve Bliss
     (...) No and I don't know. No one has indicated their intent to work on this part at the L-Draw Parts Tracker, (URL). (...) Depends on your background and skills. I mostly use a text editor. Some people use a spreadsheet. Some people use CAD tools (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: CyberMaster building —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) Once you learn how to rotate (make sure you set the rotation centre properly, or the part will be "lost" when you turn it) and fine tune the parts (note that the distance between to subsequent holes is 20 LDraw units), it's actually quite (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: CyberMaster building —John VanZwieten
    Laurentino Martins wrote in message <3691F0BE.20380F8@ma...pac.pt>... (...) I just finished the Mindstorms motor, and am planning to work on the RCX. I don't know how similar it is to CyberMaster. -John Van (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)