 CAD / 417
416  |  418
Subject:
CyberMaster building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:00:14 GMT

Has anyone drawn the CyberMaster unit or is working on it (to avoid
duplication of efforts) ?

By the way, what's a good way to create a new part?
I'm imagining using LEdit to build the part from other parts and going
to some CAD program and merge all those parts into one.
What's the usual method for doing this?

Another question, is there any tutorial that teaches how to use LEdit
(or other tool) with TECHNIC parts? I mean, they are much more difficult
to work with that standard LEGO.

Laurentino Martins   *<||:-):-)

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]