 CAD / 4148
  LDRAW Help

Every other instruction file I download, and open with MS-DOS Prompt, gives me nothing but a blank white screen. I suspect that this is because the instruction file calls upon a Lego piece I don't have in my LDRAW inventory, is this the case? (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW Help

(...) It could be, but it would be very strange to NOT have any of the included files unfortunatly when Ldraw can't find the Model file (or any of the other included files) it does Not display any message arning o fthe fact, instead it displays a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW Help

(...) me (...) I (...) files (...) included (...) displays a (...) The .dat files are in the \ldraw\ directory. Do they have to be in the \models\ directory? (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW Help

(...) They should or eventually in subdirectories below the models directory, if it's a complex scene, with many models and You don't want to have all your DATs mixed. But you can have DAT files in the ldraw directory, as long as you run the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW Help

I gave up on LDRAW and finally got MLCAD. Much, much, much easier.... Thanks anyway. ~Drew "Luke" Lawrence (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)