 CAD / 4151
Re: LDRAW Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:54:51 GMT

[...SNIP...]
- the Model file is Not in the Model or current directory

The .dat files are in the \ldraw\ directory. Do they have to be in the
\models\ directory?

They should or eventually in subdirectories below the models directory, if it's
a complex scene, with many models and You don't want to have all your DATs
mixed.

But you can have DAT files in the ldraw directory, as long as you run the
ldraw.exe from that directory, since Ldraw searches files in the following
directories and in the following order:
- current directory
- S directory
- Parts directory