 CAD / 4149
Re: LDRAW Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:27:00 GMT

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, LegoMasterLuke wrote:
Every other instruction file I download, and open with MS-DOS Prompt, gives me
nothing but a blank white screen.

I suspect that this is because the instruction file calls upon a Lego piece I
don't have in my LDRAW inventory, is this the case?

It could be, but it would be very strange to NOT have any of the included files

unfortunatly when Ldraw can't find the Model file (or any of the other included
files) it does Not display any message arning o fthe fact, instead it displays a
whyte (background color) screen

What is possibly hapenning is one or more of the following:
- you don't have LDRAWDIR environment variable defined
- you are Not supplying the correct file
- the Model file is Not in the Model or current directory
- if the previous is true, you have to supply the full path

See ya

P.S.
  Maybe we could add something about this to the FAQ, if it's NOT already
  there !

Rui Martins