 CAD / 412
  Parts are 'off' in ldraw  [DAT]

If you look at this design you'll notice the parts are a bitt 'off'. This happens almost avery time when I try to make something in ledit. What am I doing wrong?? CU Bert 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2905.DAT 1 0 -40 -16 0 0.00 -1 0 1 0.00 0 0 0 1 (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts are 'off' in ldraw

Same thing here, sometimes it can be fixed by center setting the piece before you rotate but sometimes it still ends up being messed up like trying to connect the 2436 bracket and the 2340 tail. When you rotate the tail no matter what you do it (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts are 'off' in ldraw

Bert van Dam wrote in message ... (...) I looked at your dat, and had no problem lining up the parts. I think that you have been using only the "normal" part movement function. By pressing "m" in LEdit, you toggle through three different movement (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts are 'off' in ldraw

(...) Good advice, Linc. You may also notice that you occasionally end up with some odd numbers that are off by a small amount -- like 10.3 -- that seem to screw things up ever so slightly, even in Fine movement mode. And you can't seem to fix it (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)