 CAD / 413
Re: Parts are 'off' in ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 18:20:47 GMT

Same thing here, sometimes it can be fixed by center setting the piece
before you rotate but sometimes it still ends up being messed up like trying
to connect the 2436 bracket and the 2340 tail. When you rotate the tail no
matter what you do it always is off slightly.
Bert van Dam wrote in message ...
If you look at this design you'll notice the parts are a bitt 'off'. This
happens almost avery time when I try to make something in ledit. What am I
doing wrong??

CU  Bert
<snip>
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/