 CAD / 4025
    Runtime Error 200 Patch Instructions —Tim Courtney
   Hey.. I just threw up a RTE200 patch instructions page off the Get Started page, where the patch download is located. The URL is: (URL) you let me know if this is adequate, and if there are any problems? I'll fix that ASAP. I hope this eliminates (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Runtime Error 200 Patch Instructions —Steve Bliss
   [trimmed newsgroups to just lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw] (...) Looks pretty good to me. Two things you might consider adding: 1. Toward the beginning, mention that you should do this *after* installing LDraw, just to catch anyone who is practicing (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)