 CAD / 4025
4024  |  4026
Subject:
Runtime Error 200 Patch Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 06:07:48 GMT

Hey..

I just threw up a RTE200 patch instructions page off the Get Started
page, where the patch download is located.  The URL is:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/rte200.html

Could you let me know if this is adequate, and if there are any
problems?  I'll fix that ASAP.  I hope this eliminates future
confusion with users and lightens the load of that question on the
group.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org