 CAD / 4009
4008  |  4010
Subject:
how do i get ldraw to work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:24:25 GMT

i recently got around to downloading ldraw for my home pc.  i installed
everything fine. i got the runtime error. i installed the patch. i still get
the stupid runtime error. i have a compaq presario and i really really want to
be able to start my virtual drawingboard humming. i've got great ideas, but i
don't know how to get started!!!:( Can anyone help me?? Is there a different
patch available???  Thanks! Happy Building :)