 CAD / 3988
Re: Bulk processing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:39:45 GMT

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Steve Bliss wrote:

Here's another approach:

[...SNIP...]

FINALLY, go to a DOS prompt.  CD to the ldlite directory.  Type this
command.

FOR %f in (c:\ldraw\parts\*.dat) DO CALL allcolor.bat %f

Is this command (FOR) actually a DOS compatible batch command, or is it only
available on NT (cmd)

I'm asking this, because I don't remember a DOS (FOR) batch command, at least
with this format.

Thanks, for any info.

See ya
Rui Martins