 CAD / 3980
Re: Bulk processing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:23:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote:

All,

I am trying to figure out the fastest way to create images of all the parts in
the LDRAW part library in all the colors. Please help!

I have used the command line:

c:\ldraw\ldlite\ldlite 3001.dat -MS (plus whatever color)

But hand typing in this line 1000s of times would kill me! I have created a
batch file to run them, but I still have to type in a ton of text. Can anyone
help me?

LDAO has a VEC, or Visual Element Catalog, of all the parts.  You can
generate this VEC in the software, in the color of your choice.  Maybe
running through this a couple times could help you.

http://www.ldraw.org/download/software/ldao.html

Hope this helps.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com