 CAD / 3883
  Re: help with l-draw

(...) O.K.....I looked in my parts folder, and did not find them.....does anybody know where I can get them? I tried downloading ldraw, and the complete parts files again, and they are still not there. Thanks Tom D (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: help with l-draw

(...) No, not in the Parts folder, but the P folder. If you need them, I can zip them and send them to you. /Tore (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: help with l-draw

In lugnet.cad, Tom Duggan writes: [snip] (...) Like Tore said: the \Ldraw\P folder, not Ldraw\Parts, that is another one. First try to check what migth have gone wrong: full instuctions on downloading and unpacking are to be found on: (URL) you (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.cad)