 CAD / 3821
    LDRAW/LEDIT Question (Having Problems)... —Jeremy Rear
   Hi all- I'm running a Compaq Pentium II, Windows NT system and I want to be able to run LEdit and LDraw. I'm having some problems running LDraw/Edit. When I first installed LDraw/Edit, I extracted the entire file for LDraw and LEdit (as per the (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

        (canceled) —Jeremy H. Sproat

        Re: LDRAW/LEDIT Question (Having Problems)... —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) It's probably one of two things. Either you're double-clicking on LDRAW.EXE (running it without any parameters), or LEDIT.EXE is throwing back an error message. Try opening a DOS prompt window, and running LEDIT.EXE from there. If LEdit does (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.cad)