 CAD / 3821
3820  |  3822
Subject:
LDRAW/LEDIT Question (Having Problems)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 16:46:29 GMT

Hi all-

I'm running a Compaq Pentium II, Windows NT system and I want to be able to
run LEdit and LDraw.

I'm having some problems running LDraw/Edit.

When I first installed LDraw/Edit, I extracted the entire file for LDraw and
LEdit (as per the instructions).

When I went to run LEdit, it ran the first time, but after that I tried
to "run" the program, but all I got on the screen was a blip of the "run DOS"
window, and nothing came up.

I tried it again and again, and even restarted my computer to no avail.  I
then waited a couple of days just to see if it would work, again to no avail.

Am I doing something wrong?  I'm not a wiz at computers, and I think I may
need some guidance.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in adavance for your help!

-jeremy (Lost in LDraw World)