 CAD / 3665
  Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available

I think you can stop looking into the problem. I managed to install the program after having my computer shut down for must of the day due to possible storms. I've noticed that the Tools menu has Sort Model twice. One is for actually sotring the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available

(...) OK, good. (...) No, the captions should have been different. This is an old bug, which was previously fixed, but has left incorrect settings in your program. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this is to go to Options | Tool Manager, select (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)