 CAD / 3651
Re: which viewers are getting used?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ben Vaughan wrote:

Before I set up mime types for marsbase.com, I wanted to get an idea of
where the comunity was in terms of which viewers were being used the most.
That way, I can set it up for the largest audience.

IANAG, but I thought the mime types were viewer-indifferent.  Looking at
<http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/FAQ/#question-32>, it appears the
mime-types depend only on which language-extensions are used.

Well anyway, I set up a small web based survey to collect that information.
It's really just a small poll with some basic results.
You can find it at:
http://www.marsbase.com/survey/survey.asp

Cool!  :) Should we just pick our favorite, or vote once for each tool
we frequently use?

Steve