 CAD / 3625
  Re: Minifigs

(...) A lot of ray-traced minifig images might not be LDraw-based. Anton Raves in particular has done a *lot* of great minifigs in POV-Ray (but I'm not sure they are included in his downloadable library). And a number of other ray-tracing people (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifigs

Hmm... true enough. I hadn't really given it much thought. All the same, for those starting out, (even those of us that aren't 8) ), LDraw and MLCAD offer a fairly simple solution. Making such an absolute statement sure was a goof on my part though. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)