 CAD / 3616
    Re: Another request to LDlite programmers... —Karim Nassar
   (...) Whuups! No, you are right... I meant that I wanted a series of rotated images... I would be happy to try out ldglite... what makes it different from LDlite? What requirements? --Karim (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another request to LDlite programmers... —Don Heyse
   (...) Well, actually it IS LdLite. I just pasted in an OpenGL renderer to make it portable to other operating systems. This means it requires OpenGl DLLs for windows, but I think you can get them at the LdGLite web site. And to be honest, LdGlite is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)