 CAD / 3614
    Re: Another request to LDlite programmers... —Don Heyse
   (...) Rats! I just added this feature to LdGLite in the hopes of snagging another beta tester. If this makes it any more tempting, LdGLite now saves png files (which are significantly smaller than bmp files but still keep the full 24 bits of color (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another request to LDlite programmers... —Karim Nassar
   (...) Whuups! No, you are right... I meant that I wanted a series of rotated images... I would be happy to try out ldglite... what makes it different from LDlite? What requirements? --Karim (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another request to LDlite programmers... —Don Heyse
   (...) Well, actually it IS LdLite. I just pasted in an OpenGL renderer to make it portable to other operating systems. This means it requires OpenGl DLLs for windows, but I think you can get them at the LdGLite web site. And to be honest, LdGlite is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)