 CAD / 3589
    Re: Minimalist LDraw on floppy? —Erik Olson
   For the Mac version of ldglite, I was thinking of building in the unarchive code (unarj) because of arj' obscurity in the Mac world, and then I thought, why not just have it get parts as needed from the arj? ldraw.exe is 988k, complete.exe is 1800k (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minimalist LDraw on floppy? —Don Heyse
   (...) code (...) not (...) on (...) it (...) You might be able to fit it all on one floppy with a different compression program. And remember, ldraw.exe is not just parts files. As for pulling DAT files straight out of the archives, it's just a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minimalist LDraw on floppy? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I kinda doubt it. Arj packs files pretty tight. However, a compressed distro on floppy still needs to be installed in order to use it. I'm thinking of something that can be run from the floppy, using a live internet connection to a parts host, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)