 CAD / 3587
  Re: Minimalist LDraw on floppy?

I think this is a great idea. I was thinking about a similar thing, where MLCad would load full updates from the internet, and install it onto the machine. However searching unknown parts on the internet is a very good idea too, but would require (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minimalist LDraw on floppy?

(...) There is already a part-version comment in the L-CAD part files. It's the line in the header which says "Official LCad update". This line will have a release number on the end, such as "99-06". If a file has no "Official LCad update" line, the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)