 CAD / 3470
3469  |  3471
Subject:
Gryphon Bricks (Mac) -> LDraw database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:06:52 GMT

I've put together a few pages with an inventory of the Gryphon Bricks parts, and
attempted to cross-reference them with LDraw pieces from Steve Bliss' site.
Take a look at:

http://www.geocities.com/mclemens/bricks/

This is a first pass: there are some mistakes here and there, and quite a few
un-referenced (non-referenced?) parts.  My long-term goal is to get a list of
piece equivalences between the two programs and write a translator.

LMKWYT,
- Mike