 CAD / 3471
Re: POV or L3P help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:08:34 GMT

Patrick Sayre-Little wrote...
I'm having problems with models contianing only one part.  No matter what color
the part is, it gets rendered grey.  Is this a feature or a bug or what?

Yes, you may call it both, see http://www.lugnet.com/cad/?n=2049
and http://www.lugnet.com/cad/?n=1285

You can avoid the problem using the new -c option in L3P.
Grab a "L3P32 v1.1 19991027 BETA" at
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/test/l3p32b.zip
It also has support for TRANSLATE, ROTATE, SCALE, TRANSFORM meta commands.
/Lars