 CAD / 3458
  How do I get a MPD File splitter to work

OK I found a utiliity to create a LDraw MPD file on the ldraw.org website. How do I get an MPD file which I downloaded from the net into individual files. The source code has already been compiled by Steve Bliss for the create program. I have found (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How do I get a MPD File splitter to work

David Walton: (...) I think there is an old binary at (URL) (I have fixed the reference to CWSDPMI). (...) Yes. I haven't got access to DOS at the moment, so I can't make DOS binaries myself. (...) Only if you need the newest edition. The older ones (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How do I get a MPD File splitter to work

(...) You might try doing it from within MLCad. I was suffering a clue shortage but finally got it to work by (gasp) reading the instructions. (...) If you ask a question in a group, it's proper netiquette to follow the group at least until your (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)