 CAD / 3458
3457  |  3459
Subject:
How do I get a MPD File splitter to work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:59:38 GMT

OK I found a utiliity to create a LDraw MPD file on the ldraw.org website.

How do I get an MPD file which I downloaded from the net into individual
files. The source code has already been compiled by Steve Bliss for the create
program.

I have found Jacob Sparre Andersons homepage but it looks as if I need to
compile my own executable. Windows 98/dos on intel PC platform.

I haven't a clue how to go about this.

Looks as though I need some kind of runtime library or compiler to convert
Gnat source code into a binary exe. I can't get a clear idea of which files I
need to download to get this to work. There is no direct hyperlink to the
files Jacob reccomends.

The files I suspect I need are all rather large 17-18MB, I would rather not
download and find I have the wrong ones.

Some good instructions on how to get the executable splitmpd.exe would also be
of great help or send me the required librarys and executable either as a
email attachment or a complete URL.

Please respond to my personal email address rather than the lugnet.cad list
would help as I'am not subscribed to this group but I'am subscribed to
lugnet.loc.uk. and the lugnet.robotics group