 CAD / 3454
Re: MLCad Parts Problems - Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 05:56:59 GMT

Greg,
    I just pulled that part up in my copy of MLCad and it seems to fine.
Have you looked at the part file itself to make sure it isn't corrupted?
Just a thought

Ben

================================
Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com
http://www.marsbase.com
The few, the proud...the plastic.
"Greg Vander Mark" <vandy@iserv.net> wrote in message
Hey,
I'm trying to make all my 'mechs in MLCad this weekend, and I've run into • a
problem. Even after downloading/extracting/scanning the latest parts • updates,
I still can't get part #30363 (Slope Brick 18 4x2) to even exist. What's • going
on?
Wondering,
  Jeremiah VanderMark