 CAD / 3463
Re: MLCad Parts Problems - Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Greg Vander Mark wrote:

Hey,
I'm trying to make all my 'mechs in MLCad this weekend, and I've run into a
problem. Even after downloading/extracting/scanning the latest parts updates,
I still can't get part #30363 (Slope Brick 18 4x2) to even exist. What's going
on?

One possibility is that the update installed somewhere other than where it
should have.  Make sure there's a file 30363.dat file in the c:\ldraw\parts\
directory.  If it's not there, search your hard drive for the file.  If you find
it, the other files from the update are probably in the same place.   Either
re-install the update, or drag all update files to the parts directory.

Steve