 CAD / 3453
3452  |  3454
Subject:
LDLITE problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 01:18:09 GMT

Okay, first I make a folder for my creation, such as "Heavy Mech", then I start
up MLCAD and make my first part, such as "HMfoot.dat". Okay, then I go to my
folder and open the DAT file "HMfoot.dat", except nothing is drawn. I then go
to "Options" and then I "set the path for LDRAW parts". You would think it
would work, but Nooooooooo! Nothing happens. So then I "cut" the DAT file and
place it with my LDRAW, LDLITE, MLCAD zip and exe. files and it magically
works! Except all the DAT files are all over the place instead of in a FRIGGIN'
FOLDER!!! About two days ago I had no such problems, but like FREAKIN' BAD FATE
today I have to put up with this. Please can anyone provide some insight on my
lack of CoMpUta' SkIlLz'!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

"Please take my wife!"