 CAD / 345
Re: LEGO part files for POV-ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:03:59 GMT

On Windows NT, the environment is loaded from the registry, instead of a • batch
file.  To set your environment, either right-click on My Computer and go to
"Properties", or go to the System applet in the Control Panel.  From here, • go
to the "Environment" tab.  You'll probably want to set LDRAWDIR in the user
environment, not the system enviroment.  After setting your environment
variable, you will see it in new processes (if you had a command-line • prompt
open previously, it won't show up there.)

Thanks! Now I know how to define envariables and when I looked on the proper
tab, the right path was already there (so somehow running batch files does
still set the variable, but at least now I can check to make sure that the
path variable is set right). Unfortunately the problem remains, part files
can't be found, while they *are* there.
I'll have a harder look on it later today.

Eric