 CAD / 3420
Re: Theme Gallery Contest Was:[Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:45:02 GMT

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> writes:

I know a lot of people from r.t.l. and LUGNET hate the official
site, but I visit at least once a month to vote in the Builder's and
Theme Gallery contests.  To me, this part of Lego's official site
really encourages building and shows off what can be done with the
bricks.

Yes, I strongly agree with you.  With LEGO Direct still not in action,
this is probably the only way to actually interact with the LEGO
Company, so far.  I would really like to see more interaction like
this with LEGO.

Fredrik