 CAD / 3308
Re: **** MLCAD V1.6 IS AVAILABLE NOW ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:19:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I think MLCad is aces. But isn't using the MindStorms typeface kind of
infringing on TLG trade dress? Just something to ponder.

i agree that it might be walking the line a little.. and Mike asked me about
that when he asked me to photoshop the logo for him...

since his proggy is free, and since the "mindstormish" logo doens't actually
appear within the program i don't think it'll be a problem... but if it does
become an issue, i've got logos using the same typefaces as the splash screen
all sized and ready for use on the web page...

i just gave the man what he asked for... hehee.. the "client" is always
right... hehehe