 CAD / 3261
3260  |  3262
Subject:
**** MLCAD V1.6 IS AVAILABLE NOW ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 07:02:50 GMT

MLCad V1.6 is available now!

New features are:
- Scrollbar less drawing and viewing areas
- New Move-Mode for scrolling the model in the views
- New Outline mode for fastest drawing
- Enhanced Color Dialog for redefining colors or creating custom colors
- New color box for faster color selection
- Export a model for use with other 3D conversion tools
- LDLite compatible color-numbering

Feel free to download this program from
http://www.user.xpoint.at/m.lachmann/

Best regards