 CAD / 3265
Re: **** MLCAD V1.6 IS AVAILABLE NOW ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 01:01:56 GMT

onyx wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Mike Poindexter writes:
PS:  I like the new Logo.  It looks just like Mindstorms.  Awesome.

heheeh.. since Mike doesn't post here very often...

and not to toot my own too much.. but i did the new logos for mike.. i thought
that he startup logo needed a little pizzazz... so i did the jeep
shaded/wireframe shot for him.. he then requested logos for the web pages.. and
asked if i could make it look like the Mindstorms stuff... looks like i must
have hit the nail on the head... heeh.. i'm just thrilled to be able to
contribute something to what i feel is becoming the best LCAD proggy out...

I like the splash screen. is the .dat file of the cool looking jeep available
anywhere?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com