 CAD / 3302
  Re: help! trying to pose mini-fig arms  [DAT]

(...) Open the minifig file in LDAO's Editor (not LEdit nor LDAO's Modeller). Notice that the ROTATE and TRANSLATE statements can be nested. Find a ROTATE or TRANSLATE which doesn't have any other ROTATE or TRANSLATE nested inside of it. So you're (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: help! trying to pose mini-fig arms

(...) [snipped instructions for TRANSLATE and ROTATE] Great! Thanks, Steve! Now, what do I do about the TRANSFORM commands? (...) What does this mean? Thanks, Franklin (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: help! trying to pose mini-fig arms  [DAT]

(...) Argh! There are TRANSFORM commands in there? What was I thinking when I wrote the cursed utility? Hmm. Assuming the worst, you can highlight the lines inside the TRANSFORM ... TRANSFORM END commands, then click the "Subfile" button (along with (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: help! trying to pose mini-fig arms

(...) hehhe.. not *that*, alanis, is irony :Þ J (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)