 CAD / 327
Re: LDAO and NT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:43:16 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36629b16.3355199@lugnet.com>...
Sorry, I've checked the install program, and it is configured
correctly.  This sounds like an issue between you and your admin.

Steve

Once upon a time, "Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote in message <365c1669.7291044@lugnet.com>...
Once upon a time, "Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote:

LDAO doesn't run on Windows NT, does it?
Is there an easy fix/workaround?

It should run fine on NT (for awhile, I could only *compile* it under
NT).  What problem are you having?

Steve

Installation procedure fails because file Oleaut32.dll cannot be opened.
Suppose the admin doesn't allow this.

Eric

My sysadmin will be delighted to hear that I want my system changed because
I can't run an add-on to dos-program to draw LEGO models :-)

Thanks anyway.

Eric