 CAD / 3163
Re: Advice please on 4.5V motor part authoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:19:57 GMT

Chris Dee wrote:

I have made a good start on modelling the 4.5V motor as a DAT file (hope I've
not stolen this from anyone else - but the Parts Tracker seems to be
out-of-action). I would appreciate some advice from experienced part authors on
how best to proceed. The visible exterior of the motor obviously comprises 3
parts -
1. the casing
2. an insert which includes the 1x2x1 connector block end
3. the spindle with cog

Should I model these as separate (but incomplete parts - leaving the hidden
surfaces missing) or build just one DAT file for the composite ?

Chris

Woohoo. I have been needing this part for ages!

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com